While I’m a big fan of passing the spatula to the dads and children on Mother’s day, sometimes our families may need a little nudge on what treats to put on the menu for the perfect Mother’s Day Brunch. Below are 7 of my favorite brunch recipes. A lot of these recipes can be prepped the night before to make for a relaxing Mother’s day for Mom.
1. This baked french toast recipe allows you to make a cute individual dish for each guest at your Mother’s day brunch.
3. Martha Stewart always comes through, and this delicious quiche recipe is no exception.
4. We LOVE this Huevos Rancheros recipe. We make it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The salsa recipe used in this recipe also makes great breakfast burritos the next day. Just add potatoes, cheese, and scrambled eggs with the salsa in a pan and you got yourself some mean breakfast burritos.
6. This has been by far my favorite green smoothie recipe for a long time. Don’t let the ultra green color scare you away. This smoothie is wonderful and ultra-healthy!
7. With pomegranates in season right now, these pomegranate waffles would be great for your Mother’s Day brunch.
Check out the rest of our Mother’s Day finds on our Mother’s Day Pinterest Board.
Lindsay is a marketing manager and loves her career. She also enjoys interior design, cooking, and all things food. She grew up in a loving, large and crazy family of 9 kids and still considers her siblings to be some of her best friends. Lindsay and her husband love to travel and experience new things together and have aspirations to live abroad at some point in the future.
Lindsay is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She loves the light and happiness that comes from living a Christ-centered life and strives to be that light for others. While Preston and Lindsay do not have any kids yet, they hope to start a family in the near future.
Latest posts by Lindsay Johnson (see all)
- 7 Last Minute Father’s Day Gifts for Kids - June 6, 2013
- 6 Tips to Navigating the Workplace as a Christian Woman - May 20, 2013
- Mother’s Day Brunch :: Recipe Round-up - May 10, 2013