While I'm a big fan of passing the spatula to the dads and children on Mother's day, sometimes our families may need a little nudge on what treats to put on the menu for the perfect Mother's Day Brunch. Below are 7 of my favorite brunch recipes. A lot of these recipes can be prepped the night before to make for a relaxing Mother's day for Mom.
1. This baked french toast recipe allows you to make a cute individual dish for each guest at your Mother's day brunch.
2. These Ham and Cheese Sliders were served to me at a friend's home and are great for brunch, lunch OR dinner.
3. Martha Stewart always comes through, and this delicious quiche recipe is no exception.
4. We LOVE this Huevos Rancheros recipe. We make it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The salsa recipe used in this recipe also makes great breakfast burritos the next day. Just add potatoes, cheese, and scrambled eggs with the salsa in a pan and you got yourself some mean breakfast burritos.
5. German Pancakes is a family favorite for us. See our recipe here.
6. This has been by far my favorite green smoothie recipe for a long time. Don't let the ultra green color scare you away. This smoothie is wonderful and ultra-healthy!
7. With pomegranates in season right now, these pomegranate waffles would be great for your Mother's Day brunch.
Check out the rest of our Mother's Day finds on our Mother's Day Pinterest Board.