We are excited to share with you 22 awesome Fourth of July Crafts, Decorations, Food & Drinks that we’ve spotted and felt like needed to be shared with our readers! Be sure to come back all week for some more awesome 4th of July posts of our own. Tasha hosted a spectacular 4th of July party last night and we’re excited to share it with you this week. Can I just tell you that it was an AWESOME party! Best fireworks show I’ve seen in a long time, maybe even ever!
- Patriotic Luminaries from Kleinworth & Co.
- Bleached 4th of July Shirts from Milk & Cuddles
- Chocolate Dipped Oreo American Flag from The Pink Flour
- Washi Tape Sparklers from Giggles Galore
- 4th of July Strawberries from Thirty-One:10
- July 4th Layered Drinks from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Patriotic Swirl Sugar Cookie Bars from Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Red, White & Blue Mason Jars from It All Started with Paint
- Firecracker Nails from Thirty-One:10
- 10 Healthy Snacks for the 4th of July from Coffee & Giggles
- Spiked Strawberry Shortcake from The Grant Life
- Celebration Shake from Thirty-One:10
- DIY July 4th Firecrackers from Roubinek Reality
- Patriotic Popcorn Crunch from This Mama Loves…
- Patriotic Oreo Pops from Makoodle
- Patriotic Wreath from Nap Time Crafts
- Stars & Stripes Cookies from Coffee & Giggles
- Patriotic Puppy Chow from Sweet as a Cookie
- Star-Spangled Sugar Cookies from The Nerd’s Wife
- M&M Sparklers (& Other Awesome Mocktails & Munchies) from Our Best Bites
- Glow in the Dark Shirts for the 4th from Dukes & Duchesses
- DIY Straw Sparklers from Hubby Made Me
Be sure to check out our other 4th of July posts while you are here! A post about An Interview with a Firefighter of 4th of July Safety and 4th of July Party Invitation Inspiration. Plus don’t forget to vote for the best 4th of July outfit!
Which above item is your favorite or has your mouth watering the most?!