Recipe Type: Dip
This firehouse salsa is quick, easy, and tasty – perfect for Cinco de Mayo, a small gathering, or a sports watching party!
- 2 14.5 oz. Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can of Rotel (we use Rotel original, but you could also use the hot or mild versions)
- 1 Palmful of Cilantro
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Fresh Jalapenos
- 1 Yellow Sweet Onion, chopped
- 1 TBSP Vinegar
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- Dash of Cumin
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Now, here is how easy this salsa is… dump everything into a blender and turn it on! Blend everything until the desired level of “chunkiness” is acquired.
- For a mild version, use just one jalapeno and mild Rotel.
- For a chunkier version, drain one or both cans of tomatoes before putting them in the blender.